The 'Spirit of Manufacturing' Award is an initiative by TiE Delhi- NCR and Power2SME to recognize and applaud the innovation driven by the new generation of manufacturing companies in India.
- Nominees will undergo 3 rounds of shortlisting before becoming the winners of Spirit of Manufacturing Awards. This year the jury round will happen online at the TiE Global Summit 2020.
- Phase 1: Registrations will open on 12th October 2020 and interested candidates may apply.
- Phase 2: Registrations close on 15th January 2021.The applicants will be assessed on their ventures and eligibility criteria and shortlisted. They will need to fill in a short form which would then be evaluated by the panel of judges to select the final round contestants.
- Phase 3: Applicants from Phase 2 will be shortlisted and notified of their selections.
- Jury Round: On 29th January 2021, all the shortlisted candidates will present the story of their venture, the logistics, achievements and growth strategy with the Jury which comprises industry veterans and experts. The Jury will select the final winner on the basis of presentations as well as the previous scores over the various rounds of selection
Criteria for Selection
- The 'Spirit of Manufacturing ' Award is committed to recognizing and acknowledging the innovators in the manufacturing space. The selection and shortlisting will be based on the innovation and the tangible impact the start
up has made to the way of doing business. The businesses will be required to give proof points in support of their innovation. The expert panel will review the business, the success, the innovation and its impact on the business, amongst other critical parameters before shortlisting the company.
i.This award is only open for companies in the manufacturing domain.
ii.The company should be a registered Indian entity and should operate within India.
iii.The company should have completed less than 10 years of operation.
iv.The innovation should be in the implementation phase (demonstrable).
v. The innovation can be across any vertical, and not limited to the technology domain