TiE is recognized as the global organization fostering entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking and education. The purpose of TiE is to encourage and nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs and add to the virtuous cycle of wealth creation spurring development and economic growth in vibrant yet under-developed regions. The Indus ...
TiE is recognized as the global organization fostering entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking and education. The purpose of TiE is to encourage and nurture the next generation of entrepreneurs and add to the virtuous cycle of wealth creation spurring development and economic growth in vibrant yet under-developed regions. The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region. There are currently 15,000 members, including over 2,500 charter members in 61 chapters across 17 countries.
Delhi Chapter is among the largest and most vibrant across the vast TiE network. In the last 10 years, it has emerged as the forum of choice for startups, serial entrepreneurs, VC and angel investors, policy makers and academia. At the heart of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, TiE Delhi plays the role of an ecosystem builder by bringing in multiple stakeholders and values to align with the common goal to foster entrepreneurship.
REASONS FOR TiE Delhi-NCR's SUCCESS
- 200+ experienced entrepreneurs and business executives as Charter Members.
- 1300 aspiring entrepreneurs and professionals as members.
- TiE has a singular focus on wealth creation through entrepreneurship.
- Inspires and educates budding entrepreneurs.
- Holds regular workshops and networking meetings.
- Provides role models and one-on-one mentorship.
- Hundreds of dedicated volunteers.
- Stellar sponsors include top VC firms, fortune 500 companies, as well as startups and professional service providers.
- Membership is open to all
- Largest pool of intellectual capital anywhere.
- TiE Brand is globally synonymous with entrepreneurship.
- TiE Delhi NCRs annual professional conference, TiECon, is regarded as the largest entrepreneurial forum in the world.
- Significant involvement in social entrepreneurship
Power2SME is the first ‘Buying Club’ for SMEs in India and has started its operations in 2012. The company focuses on the small and medium business enterprise segment and its mission is to “Empower SMEs to enable the India growth story”. As the Buying Club ...
Power2SME is the first ‘Buying Club’ for SMEs in India and has started its operations in 2012. The company focuses on the small and medium business enterprise segment and its mission is to “Empower SMEs to enable the India growth story”. As the Buying Club for SMEs, the company focuses on reducing their purchase prices and increasing productivity.
Power2SME is creating India’s No 1 B2B Digital Ecosystem for SMEs which delivers raw material procurement at competitive prices and access to finance at improved rates of interest thus driving higher efficiencies and profitability.
Our Key Value proposition must be viewed across our stakeholders
- Lower cost of raw material, hence improved margins
- Improved access to bank financing with cheaper ROI
- Transparency with GPS tracked deliveries
- Provide a level playing field to SMEs to list their products on B2B marketplace
- A fillip to institutional sales
- Reduced cost of client servicing
- Improved efficiency in working capital
- Access to credit worthy SMEs who have passed robust Accreditation test at Power2SME
- Access to complete transaction history with P2S
- Negligible Customer Acquisition Cost
The Business Model - Raw Material aggregation
Power2SME has an innovative business model which enables the small and medium enterprises to obtain the most optimal pricing for their procurement needs. The company pools the demand of multiple SMEs for raw materials for their business needs, thus allowing it to not only obtain the most optimal pricing, but also have an access to a larger pool of quality suppliers. It buys directly from the manufacturer and sells to the SME, cutting out the middle link of distributors and wholesalers. The services on offer go beyond being a match making platform. Power2SME takes complete ownership of the entire order process, including taking title of the goods, which ensure quality of the raw material at the best price with flexible payment options made available to SMEs. It also provides an online platform that enables the SMEs to reduce costs and build efficiencies in their business processes, thus allowing them to compete
on an equal footing with large enterprises. Power2SME’s online platform allows the SME customers to track all their purchases as well as undertake transactional activity such as placing new enquiries, checking price quotes, uploading purchase orders, checking status of delivery, account statement, notification of payment due etc. This platform is available 24x7 to all the customers and can be accessed without any charges.
The Power2SME team comprises of experienced and specialized professionals that negotiate the prices directly with manufacturers and can obtain prices that are significantly lower than the standard market prices
Power2SME has SME clients with turnover ranging from Rs 1 crores to Rs 250 crores and works with established suppliers such as SAIL, GAIL, Rathi Steel, Jindal Steel, Haldia Petrochemicals, amongst several others.
Access to Funds/working capital
Finance is the biggest problem for any SME as they struggle to meet their growth and operational requirements. Getting unsecured loans from banks is a lengthy process and requires lot of documentation. NBFCs provide timely monetary assistance to SMEs to meet their working capital requirements. Power2SME acts a facilitator by bringing together SMEs & NBFCs on a common platform. In order to ease the pressures on cash flow and facilitate smooth running of business, Power2SME helps provide Bill finance facility to its partner SMEs. Our Bill Finance facility plugs in the mismatches in the cash flow and relieves the SMEs from worries on commitments.
Our NBFC Partners offer the best to our partner SMEs
- Discounting of bills up to original tenor of 120 days
- Lending rate of as low as 14.5%* p.a.
- Collateral free loans